Pages

09 April 2011

08 April 2011

Today was awesome because of a random act of kindness.

As I mentioned, I just started a new job.  A job at a tea shop.  A job that requires me to wear all black.  I don't own a lot of things because I move around a lot and I can only keep what I can carry on my back.  I didn't own any black clothing. So, I went to a secondhand clothing store and picked out a couple of pairs of pants, a couple of shirts, and the only black pair of shoes in the store that fit me.

Tonight I went to The Fernwood Inn for a CouchSurfer's meet-up.  A bunch of people from the Victoria CouchSurfing group showed up, including a guy named Dylan whom I had never met before.  In spite of never having met, Dylan brought me a nice, black button-up shirt I can add to the work rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment