Pages

16 March 2011

15 March 2011

Today was awesome because I met someone with an interesting and adorable oddity. 

I met a young lady who was feeling a little sleepy.  When she's sleepy she yawns.  And when she yawns, she giggles!  She would cover her mouth to yawn, and each time her lips came back together her eyes would close for a second and she'd finish with a cute little giggle.  I love all the little quirks that make each person so unique!


The Girl Who Laughs Herself to Sleep

A quiet town lays down to sleep
Heads on pillows without a peep
But for the girl in stripes of red
Giggling from her blithesome bed
As each yawn ends and lips do close
She fills with bliss and empties woes

What joy it is to never weep
And sweetly laugh yourself to sleep.



(What made your day awesome?  Tell me in the comments section below.  I'd love to hear about it!)

1 comment:

  1. Two words; Breakfast Pizza! That is enough to make any day awesome in my book.

    ReplyDelete