Pages

29 March 2011

28 March 2011

Today was awesome because I ran into a friend.

After I completed my job hunting for the day I rewarded myself with a big, three-hour walk by the sea.  Down at Ogden Point I decided to wander out to the lighthouse across the big, stone blocks where I spotted a starfish the last time I was here.  About half-way down I looked up and noticed my friend Mike coming towards me with his friend Kaylie.  Happy to bump into each other, we exchanged pleasantries and they even joined me on my walk for a bit (or I joined them on theirs).

I've lived in Victoria for about a month now and my circle of friends is starting to grow.  This was the first time I've randomly bumped into a friend since moving here.  It's little moments like this that really make a place start to feel like home.


(What made your day awesome?  Tell me in the comments section below.  Reading it will be another awesome part of my day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment